Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Increase Maximum Password Length

Started by BestInTheNation [1270073] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
BestInTheNation [1270073]

I recently attempted to change my password to something a bit more secure, and it appeared to have gone through, but I was unable to sign in with it. I had to reset my password and change it to something shorter.

Increasing the limit to 30 characters or so would be nice. More security never hurts.
Mauk [1494436]

I think there shouldn't be a limit.

Well, ok, it could be limited to 10KB or so just to prevent abuse, but it should still be much larger than 64 or 128 characters.