Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

donator pack

Started by SickLoveStoRy [555013] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
SickLoveStoRy [555013]

today one of my referals reached level twenty. I received my two special items a box medical items and neumine tablet. my 250 points were added. I just looked for the donator pack and it's not in my items. I have noticed that my donator days seem to have been extended so I presume off the referals you just get the days extended and don't have the choice to sell it etc. just wanted to check that is correct and that my donator days were extended as I'm not 100% sure how many days I had left in the first place.