I need a faction
Please
Started by BlackFrost190 [2005117] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 38
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Eclipse [986228]
· 15 likes ·
I recommend joining Art of War!!! - themainman [1629262]
· 15 likes ·
He doesn't accept people stronger then him - megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 3 likes ·
Savage
I need a faction
I recommend joining Art of War!!!
He doesn't accept people stronger then him
Savage
Absolute fire ð¥ ð¥ ð¥ ð¥
Moved... [:sick:]