Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Craps screen does not load properly

Started by VisceralPayne [1893328] on in Gambling.

1 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
VisceralPayne [1893328]

Hi it would seem that when I load the CRAPs screen does not load properly.
I am using Chromium on Windows 7 Ultimate (64). All other games like Slots and Roulette works fine.
I tried to search for issues with Craps within the forums but couldn't find any,
Any suggestions?