While researching this particular weapon I found out it comes standard with a 33 round magazine which is why it became so popular in the real world. Another feature of the Glock 18 is they have a fully automatic version also with the stock to help reduce kickback. The Glock 18 in Torn has a 20 round magazine does not have the fully automatic option nor the stock attachment. I was hoping maybe we could change this to the real life version? What you all think?
I've always thought glock rhymes with a body part and because of that, it has cemented me to always buy American made weapons. Like the louisville slugger, it also has an almost unlimited amount of ammo. And you can always tell the police you are going to baseball practice.
Valid point you made there OP, But , Almost every single aspect in Torn has a resemblance of RL concepts, Even though they all arent carbon copy versions.
So If we begin comparing Torn Logic with RL, We would have to change almost the whole game,And also I dont think Ched would incorporate changes in this anytime soon, Reasons because lookin into that much detail and also tons of suggestions which already went past a 100 uprates are still waitin for response on whether they will be implemented.
No offence in what you brought up, Great observation, But Good Luck on the suggestion , Uprated it :)