Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trade Issue

Started by DovaDude [1915477] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

DovaDude [1915477]

Me and this guy EmperorGarm were trading cans of X-MASS, i got the money from the trade but he never got the cans, i checked my items and the cans werent there. Thinking that it was a scam he put bounties on me, after telling him the story he wants his bounty money back. Think you can help him out?
EmperorGarm [1682299]

The trade is still active and there was no log that he ever added the cans. He accepted the trade but when I reviewed it, the four cans we agreed upon were never included. In addition, he blocked me from his chat window. I declined the trade and proceeded to place bounties on him because it stank of a scam.

He's now claiming that he no longer has any cans. He's also saying that he has my 9.2 million (the agreed upon price) , That money is still part of the trade, which is still active.

Those are the claims, as I understand them. *If* he's telling the truth, I'd ask for the bounties to be canceled and the money returned to me. If he's lying, keep them there.
flufffy [494285]

I can't see any trade being accepted or cancelled, if it's still active then how do you have his money.

No one is getting refunds on bounties but can you confirm you are 100% certain you've received his money before I pass this on. Filing false reports can get you in trouble.
rabbit [1995921]

He hasn't received the money. He claims he received the money when he didn't - he still has the cans and says he has the money just to shit stir and hope admins won't notice it and award him the money.
EmperorGarm [1682299]

This is his show... I think he's lying and I said as much to him.

EDIT: The trade has now been cancelled, the money *I* originally added to the trade (9.2 million) is back, and he has sent me 9.8 million claiming that he's returned what is mine.
DovaDude [1915477]

i paid him 20.2 mil to drop this, though i was not trying to scam, and i apoligised for wasting his time, though it was not a scam, i give up
DovaDude [1915477]

we set up a deal, i pay 20.2 m and apoligize, though it was not a scam, i understand how it can be seen as a scam and i understand what punishment that can bring. My internet has been acting crazy all day and yes i know that doesnt explain alot, but im done fighting this. I just want the bounties and this whole ordeal to be over and done with. And with this "letter" i apoligize for wasting EmperorGarma's time and the staffs.