grave please
Started by 84N3 [1781401] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I like it (:
Of course you do, we're just a very lovable faction :P
suh weet!!!!!! hope i qualify! =P
Anyone looking at this and thinking of joining should certainly apply. I have been in this faction since its first day, and there has never been a day that I regretted it.
Lmfao. Love able...... Sure we are :p
Still good looking, still looking for good looking members!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bumpzor
bump!
bump
Hey, join up already!