Hoverboards, mini segways, smart balance wheels, smart balance boards, airboards you name it! Many people are riding these baby's and so do I :) Wich one do you have or like?
Hoverboards
Started by Smith_ [2003139] on in Technology.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Hoverboards, mini segways, smart balance wheels, smart balance boards, airboards you name it! Many people are riding these baby's and so do I :) Wich one do you have or like?
None....I'm to fat :(
Tip: always use the charger that comes with your hoverboard to ensure that it gets charged properly and without compromising safety.