Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Job

Started by DRILLER [1211555] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
8 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
DRILLER [1211555]

Hi, I just came back to Torn a few days ago after a long break of roughly around 5 years. I'm looking for a Job that will pay me highest and that I can stay at for rest of torn time.. I worked at an oil rig for a long time when I was on torn years ago so I'm going to be loyal. My stats are :
  • Manual labour: 52,226
  • Intelligence: 104,194
  • Endurance: 63,106
Im hooked on Torn already so Im on it daily and will continue to be active multiple times per day. I've already been offered $1.5 mil per day a couple of time which is a lot however I'm looking for highest pay possible as I'm going to be staying at the same company for LONG LONG time which will make sense get highest pay possible.

ANYTHING OVER $1.5 Mil and I will probably most definitely join. Mail me or Chat me.
Thank You for your time