Selling Attacks And Losses have 20 refills I can use for this and I'm charging 400k per attack I can use all these for one person or single attacks for different people so message me about this
Selling Attacks&Losses
Started by HighRise [1980784] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 16 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
Selling Attacks And Losses have 20 refills I can use for this and I'm charging 400k per attack I can use all these for one person or single attacks for different people so message me about this
Bump