Idk i am so bored tho
Does anyone likes animaljam?
Started by HipsterPizza333 [2001742] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Idk i am so bored tho
No. No one likes animal jam.
I have some newly made jars of raspberry jam :D
But no. Animal jam is not what we big kids play. Try panfu or club penguin instead ;P Jk, I haven't tried animal jam so I don't know if it's any good. Don't mean to stomp on your feelings.