Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Custom Profile Makeover

Started by Outlaw [1976437] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Outlaw [1976437]

I am looking for an outlaw themed profile makeover. I would like it to include a Wild West Outlaw theme and if possible kegs of beer or beer somewhere in it as my faction is The Drunk Tank. I really like this image but I'm open to whatever looks good. I would like a forum signature, profile image, dividers and a 'Friend of' image. Message me if you feel you are up for this task and how much pay you are expecting. I only want very nice images so if your still using Paint to make images, this is not the job for you.

[image: i1089.photobucket.com]
Outlaw [1976437]

Yes he is, he wouldn't even let me pay him in advance even though I tried to a couple time after he got 1 of the images done xD