I have over 50 defends, and it's more than a day and I have not gotten the self defense honor
Self defense honor
Started by MuhammadAli [2000132] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I have over 50 defends, and it's more than a day and I have not gotten the self defense honor
Attack someone and win and you should get it
Have you now received the honor?
No update from player - closed
yes i have