I think it would be good to have say a money and a points 50/50 where one user places the bet if either money or points and when someone accepts it it makes them bet the same amount and at random who ever wins gets the pot with both peoples bets in it say I bet 25 points then someone accepts it so that's 50 points in the pot then say they win they get the points
50/50
Started by LordVoldemort [1043628] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
I think it would be good to have say a money and a points 50/50 where one user places the bet if either money or points and when someone accepts it it makes them bet the same amount and at random who ever wins gets the pot with both peoples bets in it say I bet 25 points then someone accepts it so that's 50 points in the pot then say they win they get the points
Pretty much RR then, but with points.
meh yea I guess so just no hospital time if you lose