Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscriber/Donator Days Wrong

Started by waffle_house [211932] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

waffle_house [211932]

I have decided to become a subscriber and I just payed today and became a subscriber. When I hover my mouse over the subscriber icon it says "Donator 373 Days". Since it is for a year, shouldn't it say 365 days? I got an extra week for free. No complaints but it is possibly something that needs to be looked into.
McNeo [864688]

If you already had donator status the donator days would stack, but the subscriber status would be set to 365 days (listed as the date it expires when you hover your mouse)
.
waffle_house [211932]

Did not have donator status before subscribing. I did some research and found another bug report about the donator days being wrong and so I decided to refresh my icons in the settings panel as Ched suggested and it still says the same thing. The days are also wrong when I visit the donator house.
rabbit [1995921]

You get 31 days per month of subscription * 12 = 372. There's 365 days because some months have between 28-31 days. Meaning you actually receive for example 3 extra days for Febuary since it only has 28 days. Ched will quote this and say I'm right. Hi Ched
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I believe it's 31 x 12 + 1 (373).

You get an extra day, this is because with monthly donations there's a chance the subscription might not automatically reoccur within exactly that same day.
Mattew [2586177]
This is similar to what I am experiencing. I paid for a year but the expiration date says 3/2021 (6 months) not a year from date 10/xx I can’t remember the exact date but it’s only been a few days or a week since I signed up.