Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Travelling Help Please!

Started by Weierstrass [2007264] on in Trading Post.

3 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Weierstrass [2007264]

Hi,

I know I have a few levels left until I will be able to travel, but is there a limitation to the number of items I can TAKE to a country? I understand there are small, medium and large cases with the purpose of bringing items back, however if I were to want to take 100 items and sell them abroad to the shop, will I just find these items in my 'Items' tab, or is there a limit?

Thanks for any help you could shine on this!