Out of everywhere you've lived/travelled, where's your favorite place, and why?
Personally, I love St. Andrews--a small college town in Scotland. I not only have great memories there, I really love its vibe. Coming from America, it's kind of awesome to see how people are still using buildings older than my country. You can walk everywhere, there's loads of dogs, and there's great food. The only downside is the weather, but otherwise I can't complain.
gotta love Quebec city Canada.. amazing Gothic architecture and alot of clear french influence... cheaper than flying to france too xD
As much as I love Scotland (my homeland), I would have to say Thailand is my favourite place in the world. I went travelling all around Thailand for a month with friends last summer and I had the time of my life. Everything about everywhere we visited amazed me; the culture, the people, the food, the parties, the mass amount of fun and interesting things to do... the list is endless. I'm only 21 so I can definitely see myself doing a similar adventure in the future!
Munich is my favorite place. It's a one of a kind city nestled against some beautiful landscapes with amazing food and its a clean city. Also the public transportation is amazing.
Sweden. I went on a Rotary Youth Exchange there years ago. There's something magical about walking a dog along the forest trails that surround some of the smaller villages in Darlana. It is a country that will always hold a special place in my heart.
Home ... travelling is great but home is till the place i like best (well ... most days )
I loved my time in NYC, it felt like home to me but there are so many places I've yet to see
Guam is fantastic.
The cities aren't much to look at, but they have a unique smash up of various tourist activities. But the reason I love it is how many places there are to explore! You can start walking in alost any direction and find yourself thrown back in time.
Coconut tree forests, hidden waterfalls in the hills, abandoned Spanish bridges, and tucked away beach paradises make it my pick.
I have a few favourite places i like going to st tropez in southern france its a nice place and the food is great