Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

email

Started by SickLoveStoRy [555013] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
SickLoveStoRy [555013]

I want to change my email as the one i used almost nine years ago to sign up i can't access as I left it inactive to long. if i change it to my new gmail one will it ask me to log into my old one. I can't get into my old one so I don't want to risk my torn account???
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

It will ask you to verify your new email once you change it, you are already logged into your main account so it's not an issue.