I noticed a lot of players with karma points. I have none...how do you get them?
karma
Started by niteshade [476756] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
I noticed a lot of players with karma points. I have none...how do you get them?
By posting something decent in the forum. Then hope someone upvotes you.
U gain karma by people liking your posts and you lose karma by people disliking your posts you cannot go bellow 0 karma
R+, like that
R-, like that
Ok thanks guys
Press thumbs
Post anything pro-Trump and/or anti-muslim in the Politics & Law forum.
just post something and hope it gets liked