When I clicked on Elimination it only showed 4 teams, than after I selected it showed more teams on the list than what was shown for me to select from, I feel that it should reset I would have liked to pick from another team that was not shown, not fair.
Elimination
Started by DangerousJD [424296] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
When I clicked on Elimination it only showed 4 teams, than after I selected it showed more teams on the list than what was shown for me to select from, I feel that it should reset I would have liked to pick from another team that was not shown, not fair.
Everyone is given a choice of 4
That fact that you're only presented with 4 out of 12 teams is exactly what is supposed to make this kinda-sorta more fair.