i was wondering if the business class ticket can be used multiple times or is it a one time thing? My second question is does it reduce the travel time by 70% just by itself or are there other factors involved? Thanks for the info.
Business class ticket?
Started by Sorscha [2002196] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 67 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Yep, now it's arguably just as worthwhile to use BCTs instead of WLT for some people.
i was wondering if the business class ticket can be used multiple times or is it a one time thing? My second question is does it reduce the travel time by 70% just by itself or are there other factors involved? Thanks for the info.
Its one time use only
Thanks, I'm glad I didn't buy it then.
But its soooo nice to get to rehab and back in under 2 hours
Thanks, I'm glad I didn't buy it then.
It's amazing sometimes to see how prices drop. I remember years ago never dreaming of using a BCT as the price was hovering around 60m+.
FHC also came with a monster price tag
Yep, now it's arguably just as worthwhile to use BCTs instead of WLT for some people.
To the other part of the question - your fastest method of transportation wins - the benefits of having a PI, WLT, etc. do not stack.
One question I have on the subject of business class tickets.
With WLT and the airstrip of a PI you get the extra 10 item capacity, allowing you to buy more abroad. Do business class flights offer the same perk?
I've used business class tickets but I've never really paid any attention to how many items I can buy haha
Yes
Ah thanks for letting me know. Just used a business class ticket again to fly to Swiss and I was allowed to bring 29 items back so it must be true.
Thanks again
BCTs are worth it for most people that aren't poor during wars...sunnabitches think they can fly away? Hells naw! I just looked, holy shit they're cheap. Last I looked they were 30m I should buy some.
8M to chase someone to another country and hosp them? Can't put such a cheap price on that.