I set up a Game of RR, and then was attacked by someone before the game started. I came back to the game a while later and there was no RR game and no money. It says i lost. How did i lose and i was in the hospital
RR Bug
Started by Vegaa [1899857] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
I set up a Game of RR, and then was attacked by someone before the game started. I came back to the game a while later and there was no RR game and no money. It says i lost. How did i lose and i was in the hospital
RR game will be still active if you will go to the hospital, that's not a bug.