Do YOU watch the olympics
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hades [1728299]
· 4 likes ·
The Olympics has become a farce. Full of cheating druggies and thats just the sports part. The way its organised is disgraceful. Just look at how the people in brazil were treated just to hoast it. I dont blame them …
Do YOU watch the olympics
Sometimes, I am more likely to watch the Paralympics this time round as the development seems to have improved and there is a more reasonable approach to it (rather than back years ago there was a bit of a patronizing feel to them).
What peeves me off about it is as one Paralympian said with amount of golds and other medals he has won if he was full bodied he would have got a knighthood. - I had always the requirements on sporting acheivements were the same so that needs to change and give the people knighthoods who have achieved same as other sports people who got them.
no
The Olympics has become a farce. Full of cheating druggies and thats just the sports part. The way its organised is disgraceful. Just look at how the people in brazil were treated just to hoast it. I dont blame them for rioting against it.
Such a shame because I used to lobe the Olympics. :(
I'd say all pro sports have, but the Olympics is supposed to be amateur not pro.
Also anyone that went this year was asking for it, criminals in Brazil had a long time to plan out all the many ways they're gonna jack peoples shit.
Do you know there is a Sports forum?
Yes
No
Moved... [:sick:]
Nope
I won't be watching the Olympic i can't stand Brazil and its people.
You have lost the bet you made on the Swimming. Mens 100m Butterfly game. You bet $300,000,000 on Michael Phelps USA.
kinda ruined it for me, i do keep an eye on women's volleyball though....the weight lifting arm break was kinda shocking....as were the bicycle wrecks, and boy does Sweden know how to growem