Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Caffeine Authentication Question

Started by bosamacol [1975112] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
bosamacol [1975112]

I wanted to let you know an issue with a question.
I didn't take a screen shot to get the exact wording.
The question was like "which of these may contain caffeine?"
Hot chocolate and redbull were options. Both are right answers.
Mauk [1494436]

And which one was accepted?

If it was hot chocolate, ignore past this line.
---

If you're going to (pedantically) argue that chocolate technically has caffeine, I'm going to (pedantically) argue that captchas were never meant to be factually correct, but to tell humans apart from machines. This isn't your high-school test.

I wonder if "whining on the forums" should be a correct way to pass captchas, because humans certainly enjoy reporting them on every slight chance of a wrong answer.
flufffy [494285]

Red Bull would be correct. Captcha is designed to fool robots and scripts, not train spotters. Just take the most obvious answer and don't overthink it.