What is the racing for? I have only reached rank D and have gotten nothing from the racing. Am I doing something wrong or is racing just not profitable in any way?
Racing?
Started by mikemike1239 [1999586] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
What is the racing for? I have only reached rank D and have gotten nothing from the racing. Am I doing something wrong or is racing just not profitable in any way?
Racing gets you two merits. One for reaching Class A, and another for 250 wins with the same car. The Tutorials and Guides forum has a thread or two on the best way to get these.
After that, it is possible to wager on races (via entry fees) and make money by winning, but that is not very common.
The main reason most people continue to do it after getting the merits is fun or just boredom.
wow so racing is not very important after the merits
thx
Racing is fun! Please race.
Yeah this is why it's under populated except by Elites once you hit Class A. There are multiple suggestions to make it better, though.
Mentions: TORN Racing FAQ - Baldr
As was said earlier not much point after the two merits but I figure why not?
If you have no plans on flying there is really no harm in entering races aside from the somewhat rare crash.
Zoom Zoom