hello torn developer...
Introduction
I want to advice something respectfully.
Torn has been famous for a long time and during these days, it has been famous again..
But some are still missing in my thought.. Especially, torn dont have a fair-play system..
Issues(problem)
In newbie section, almost are completely fine..
but facing with high level guys, some are putting bounties on that one they hate.
I mean continuously putting on that one who is smaller that him/her . so other player cant play..
Other is torn staffs are also playing torn ..that sounds bad.. Most High level players are linking to staff with torn money.. and they do what they like.
Outcome(result)
Game balancing
this is the most important part of the life of a game. I think torn will be more famous if it has game balancing. So all players can play fair..
Thanks
Introduction
I want to advice something respectfully.
Torn has been famous for a long time and during these days, it has been famous again..
But some are still missing in my thought.. Especially, torn dont have a fair-play system..
Issues(problem)
In newbie section, almost are completely fine..
but facing with high level guys, some are putting bounties on that one they hate.
I mean continuously putting on that one who is smaller that him/her . so other player cant play..
Other is torn staffs are also playing torn ..that sounds bad.. Most High level players are linking to staff with torn money.. and they do what they like.
Outcome(result)
Game balancing
this is the most important part of the life of a game. I think torn will be more famous if it has game balancing. So all players can play fair..
Thanks