Over
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Over
God of war is ok, I would add more adjustment layers but that's personal taste. In the Mystery box one- the flowers could look more layered with the different levels of blur in the bg. I also think you could have worked used the c4d more in the mystery box one to create some more flow.
Thanks Mystic, I'll see what I can do in both cases
For the first one, as Mystic said, adjustment layers could do wonders. Also a few touch ups with the light and shadow around tge render could do wonders.
As for the second one, again i agree with what mystic said on te shadow and flow. Also, in my oppinion tge effect leaving her head currently is a bit distracting, somehow dragging my eyes towards it rather than the render.
Updated
a MASSIVE improvement! The render could still use a tiny bit more of blending (around the top right roses and the head area)
Taken into account, cheer mate.
New Tag added
Second one omg. Its like Heaven turned into tag!
I wouldn't quite go that far, but thanks wabbit
I want the Symmetry tag. Not going to lie. Doesn't look too shabby at all.
I will outbid frank for symmetry if it comes to that.
It'll definitely be in an auction soon so thanks guys
Second is great. Better tag on the forum as of late.
Cheers dude
This is now an auction
25m #2
Thanks dude
Not letting anyone have it for under that mate.
I feel like a hypocrite for saying i can outbid frank xD cant afford that at the moment. Lucky guy is what frank is.
Meh. Its only money. :P