If your interested in joining message me and we can discuss goals of the faction and yours. No minimum requirements as of now, more on the actual player. Currently in 2 wars that which should be over soon. I've been inactive for a few years but I'm back and ready to get the ball rolling again. We can help you and you can help us. Let's work together and enjoy the game. AIRBORNE
Airborne Recruiting
Started by johnisbubba [852647] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
If your interested in joining message me and we can discuss goals of the faction and yours. No minimum requirements as of now, more on the actual player. Currently in 2 wars that which should be over soon. I've been inactive for a few years but I'm back and ready to get the ball rolling again. We can help you and you can help us. Let's work together and enjoy the game. AIRBORNE
Bump
Staff edit.
No need for this.
No need for this.