Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar Description is not working!

Started by --HUSKAR-- [1665521] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Most-liked replies

--HUSKAR-- [1665521]

Hello,

I tried to add some text to my bazaar description.. but nothing shows up and nothing changed. I can't see the description in my bazaar. I have tried with different browsers but still the same. Please let me know if there any option to fix it.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Without meaning to cause offence, are you saving it when you add the text? Because I forget all the time >.>