I just won 10 games in a row in RR. The statistical chances of that happening are .0976563%. This is just too improbable right now. Something needs to be fixed.
Something is wrong with RR
Started by donvinnyon [284500] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I just won 10 games in a row in RR. The statistical chances of that happening are .0976563%. This is just too improbable right now. Something needs to be fixed.
its still possible, stop complaining
i think i have won about 10 in a row at one point and i hardly ever play it either probably only about 100 games.
I lost ten in a row
that's just my bad luck tho!
I've lost over 50b at rr and trust me losing 10 in a row is nothing new
no no its rigged you lost 50B
Not rigged at all
I have no problem with me loses its 50/50 I truly believe that I'm just on wrong side of variance at the moment
i lost 11 in row before losing about 4 B , the one who won me contin his winning t 24 wins in row but he got feded later
The variance is ridiculous.
Bad streaks are just far too common
The statistical chances of winning the lottery (IRL) are much lower, yet people manage to win the lottery... improbable events are not impossible.
1/1024 may seem like a very small probability, but given that more than 20,000 players have played RR, it would be much more strange if this had never happened to anyone.
i have played 170 games and have a highest win streak of 9.
"
I just won 10 games in a row in RR. The statistical chances of that happening are .0976563%. This is just too improbable right now. Something needs to be fixed."
The chance of someone being as dumb as you is probably <0.0976563%, so hey, anything is possible I guess.