I think the timings are messed up... Like if you hosped someone IRL that should mean they heal quicker than being left on the street ? Left on the street they have no help, all stabbed up or whatever ?
Also mugs can be a simple punch and rob money, people can recover in a few minutes.
So Hospitalise someone should be the current leave on street time
Mugging should stay as current mugging time
The leave on street should be the current hosp time
Nothing urgent or useful tbh... Just a suggestion... I was just scrolling through torn and realised lol
Anyways let me know what you guys think
Yeah, the wording is way off, but I think swapping them would totally confuse almost the entire community. Maybe we pick new words for hospitalise since, literally, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, we already just hospitalised them by shooting them, or stabbing them, or however you attacked them. We just put them in the hospital. But I can't think of any words that will fit off the top of my head without it sounding silly like "Injure more".
Yeah, also the logic as i explained. If you hospitalise someone, they will heal quicker than someone who has been left on the street after being stabbed or shot in the head.