I have been working at my company for about a week now but i never seem to get payed. I haven't gained a single cent from working at my job even though my income is $100,000. I wake up the next morning after i go to bed with the exact same amount of money except for stuff I sell. During the day my money never raises by $100,000 without a reason I know. I asked the director of the company and he said to report it as a bug because everyone else was getting payed. So here i am wondering what to do. help would be appreciated Thanks.
Not Getting Payed
Started by GreenAppleJack [2007327] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I have been working at my company for about a week now but i never seem to get payed. I haven't gained a single cent from working at my job even though my income is $100,000. I wake up the next morning after i go to bed with the exact same amount of money except for stuff I sell. During the day my money never raises by $100,000 without a reason I know. I asked the director of the company and he said to report it as a bug because everyone else was getting payed. So here i am wondering what to do. help would be appreciated Thanks.
It's very likely that you don't meet the minimum stat requirements of the job.
http://www.torn.com/wiki/Companies#Lingerie_Store
| Salesperson | 4,500 END / 2,250 INT |
I'd recommend being employed by a starter job firsts of all to get your stats up and make sure to complete educations.
Thanks