Normally, I might think I need to wait until day change or something. But it fell off my "Awards you are about to unlock" thingy yesterday so I'm feeling a bit ripped off. :(
Turned 2 yrs old, didnt get merit :(
Started by Psychotica [1862952] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
Normally, I might think I need to wait until day change or something. But it fell off my "Awards you are about to unlock" thingy yesterday so I'm feeling a bit ripped off. :(
No need to panic. You're 730 days old. A year is usually 365. Come back to us if you don't have it in 2-3 days.