I haven't played in so long, and so much has changed. When I go to list items, it is grayed out and wont let me add to the market. Has something changed?
selling items
Started by Splodie [250997] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I haven't played in so long, and so much has changed. When I go to list items, it is grayed out and wont let me add to the market. Has something changed?
Interesting, could you take a screenshot? I don't fully understand what you mean..