Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Codeing

Started by Jobby [1640111] on in Technology.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Jobby [1640111]

So...my brain has gone out to pasture and I've decided to re-visit coding and give it a bit of exercise I learned Pascal in college (Yes, that long ago)..and I was thinking maybe C might be a good way to go? I've a kinda 'AI chat bot' project in mind.
Watcha think?
McDallas [14757]

Not really sure what your question is, but if you need permission to learn how to code again, then you should learn how to code again.
Ausseh [1554731]

Depends on the kind of chat bot, really. IRC had a quite capable (single threaded) mIRC. I would also recommend python for an IRC bot as well. Beyond that, I don't know... I'm starting to learn C#.