I have to mug someone for one of my missions, however, I cannot deal any damage to them what-so-ever. I have tried multiple times and tried multiple things, including trying to use pepper spray, yet nothing works
Mission Issue
Started by DankEmoBoy225 [1984769] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
I have to mug someone for one of my missions, however, I cannot deal any damage to them what-so-ever. I have tried multiple times and tried multiple things, including trying to use pepper spray, yet nothing works
Such things may happen, that's not a bug. The best option will be a group attack - to reduce your target stats enough to deal the damage.