Today I logged in and all my previous chats were gone. I've even been removed from the new player chat I know you only lose it after 31 days and I'm clearly not at 31 days. What can I do to get them back? TIA.
Missing Chats
Started by quaffgiggle [2008372] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
Today I logged in and all my previous chats were gone. I've even been removed from the new player chat I know you only lose it after 31 days and I'm clearly not at 31 days. What can I do to get them back? TIA.
Sometimes chats do disappear, but reappear after a while for an unknown reason. They usually reappear after 12 or so hours.
This is a known bug and is being investigated.
Please post back if you don't have them after 24 hours.