Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Soooo...

Started by McNeo [864688] on in General Non-related.

15 replies · 279 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
40
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

McNeo [864688]

Not sure how many people read the "General Non-related" forums but this seemed like the best place to post without getting this post graved or locked or whatnot.

So, yeah, I had a disagreement with staff... I also has a disagreement with 5 or 6 players which happened outside of Torn and were ironically not related in any way to what was already posted in the forums - just coincidence in timing.

So, yeah, I took a break. But, I'm back, and I'll be around, but I'll be taking a more under-the-radar approach. I've retracted my API tools and will not be further developing or supporting them. I'll also be limiting my bug reports to actual game-breaking bugs, and I will not be submitting any suggestion threads.

I know I flew off the handle so I apologize to anyone negatively affected, and I hope everyone else at least got a good chuckle.

So, that's that - and I don't really want to discuss any further detail. It is what it is.
LouBaker [1162207]

I know where your coming from Neo, did my rage quit last month, no one gives a shit our API works, because they don't understand us, they don't like the fact we can get information in mass in seconds about someone or something. if your not part of there team they don't want to know you, if you talk about or show API stuff they get uptight and slag it off, not give us faction access or take away faction access, that's been happening to me. they have this weird thing about access, they think we are spying, raping, stealing god knows what there thinking, it all the same stuff on the web pages which anyone can read and see.
Tigrrrrrr [132684]

Make your own... ?


To whom it may concern,
If this offends you, it's aimed toward you.



"There" refers to a place.
Examples: There is a library in the first building. It is over there.
Hint: If you can use the word "here," you have it right!



"They're" is a contraction of "they are"
Example: They're not in this building.
Hint: "They" is a pronoun and "are" is the verb.
If you can substitute "We are" you have it right!



"Their" is the posessive pronoun.
Example: Their library is located on the next street.
Hint: If you can substitute "our" you have it right!


"Your" is a possessive adjective, indicating ownership of something
That is your sock.
Where is your potato?

"You're" is a contraction (combination) of you and are
Do you know what you're doing?
You're stupid.