Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Working Stats

Started by Brydo [2003697] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Brydo [2003697]

What sort of working stats do you need before you can join a company and get a director to train you up? Currently I've started with the army job but I have tried to focus more on education modules to increase my intelligence and endurance stats so that I can move on to the education job soon.

Is there a faster way to join a company and improve your working stats and earn more cash or do you just have to be patient and build them up through the entry-level jobs such as Casino, Army and Grocer?
Sathanis [286]

Take it slow is my suggestion. I started off with army, medical and education and reached the highest positions of those jobs before I took on a proper company.
Brydo [2003697]

Thanks for the response! I'd envisaged that it was perhaps unlikely there would be a shortcut, albeit I had noticed that there were a few players who were lower levels than me but had already joined companies. However, on reflection I think they may have had great working stats and were perhaps holding their level.
Franky [1529693]

There are a few companies that will take in new people and train them. If you get multiple trains a day that will be much faster than going via city jobs. That being said, once you reach principal rank in education and gain 7 points a day you can boost any working star with the education specials
Amicus [2004799]

I joined my company with less then 200 in each stat.
I've now got around 8000-9000 combined stats.

I would find a company that has the specials you want, message a few of the directors, typically choose 10* directors as it seems that anyone 6-9* doesn't want to risk not getting up a star by recruiting a noob.