Is it a waste of time? I only n play the wheel of awesome for a chance at that private island but all I ever get is just crap certificate of awesome or lose or a punch in the face anyone ever won something good?
Spin the wheel
Started by Adonis [1760815] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Smokey123 [248901] Helper
· 2 likes ·
You don't know the trick to win at Spin the wheel? You press SPIN, and then count 11 mississippi and then press STOP. GUARANTEED PRIVATE ISLAND EVERY TIME...!! ____________________________________________ Of course i'm joking, but hey, next time give it a … - mug [553318] Committee
· 1 likes ·
it pays out more than it takes in value but 900 people (900m spent) can lose and 2 can win a PI (valued 1b) and that's all it takes for it to be paying out more than it takes. it's …
Is it a waste of time? I only n play the wheel of awesome for a chance at that private island but all I ever get is just crap certificate of awesome or lose or a punch in the face anyone ever won something good?
it pays out more than it takes in value but 900 people (900m spent) can lose and 2 can win a PI (valued 1b) and that's all it takes for it to be paying out more than it takes.
it's a casino game of luck... whether you play it or not all depends on if you want to test your luck or not. i personally know my luck is crap so i do not play unless if im feeling lucky on occasion.
I though only the Wheel of Lame paid out more than it takes from the game?
When factoring in the value of the items they all pay out better than they take, from a player to player perspective you only stand to gain overall. However when taking only cash in and out of the game into account then STW takes money out.
You don't know the trick to win at Spin the wheel?
You press SPIN, and then count 11 mississippi and then press STOP.
GUARANTEED PRIVATE ISLAND EVERY TIME...!!
____________________________________________
Of course i'm joking, but hey, next time give it a go. xD...
I do the wheels every day, never won a Private Island but I have got all 3 honours.
if someone does this and gets a pi im calling hacks
I tried this, but I only found one Mississppi to count.
Where can I find eleven Mississippis?
Its worth doing it just for the 3 merits.
Thanks guys and to avoid making another thread let me ask another...with the new torn and the way stats and attacking work now is strength pretty much useless now? Or are they all just good when balanced
On strength, why not continue your general discussion post on stats? You are getting the same players answering here as in GD.
all 4 stats are important. so if 1 is tiny you will notice it. if 2 are tiny you will be a weakling. if 3 are tiny you will be useless at fighting.
not useless all stats are important as dunmugmeh said... however i think it's possible to have a stat build that relies on kick with not needing a crazy amount of strength. granted you'd have to bank on the company never getting nerfed and have to be in a 10 star furniture for life.
Back to spin wheel, i won the pi!:)
Damn your lucky I actually just won 100 points so that's alright 1 million turned 5 million
IMO do it for the merits, personally I'm not convinced it pays more than it costs.
I agree with you. it's worth only for the merits