selling 68.61 flex armour and 63.27 combat helmet, PM me if you want to buy.
GOOD ARMOUR
Started by NabeeI [2001449] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
selling 68.61 flex armour and 63.27 combat helmet, PM me if you want to buy.
still on the table?
just the helmet
How much did the flex go for? I'm trying to find some but have no idea what a fair price is.
110m I sold for.... Needed quick sale.... It's worth about 150
I have 64.01 com helmet, & 68.50 flex in bazaar or message me :)