Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission bug

Started by matqp [320215] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

TheProNoob [574046] ×1

matqp [320215]

Hello, I think i´m with some kinnd of bug.. I can´t finish the mission "A Problem at the Tracks"... about the third issue.." Defeat TheProNoob without using any guns"... three times I already hit him,, without any guns. only using my fists, or kick.. and I never complete the mission.. thanks

Mentions: TheProNoob [574046]