Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profile Pic Needed (DONE)

Started by Omgbaef [1991054] on in Graphics.

0 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Omgbaef [1991054]

Hi, my name is Handelaar. I need a Profile pic done but instead of Handelaar, please put the name Snooty

That was my old account and Im taking that name back soon.

I'd like it to have something to do with gasmasks and smoke if thats possible.

Thanks in advance, and if you knew Snooty, I'm back bitches!