Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Tools

Started by McNeo [864688] on in API Development.

1 replies · 282 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
McNeo [864688]

I am no longer providing support or updates for Torn Tools, however, there's still a demand for it and I don't want to leave everyone who's looking for it stranded.

You can download Torn Tools here: https://somethinghappened.tech/_downloads/legacy/TornTools.exe

You will need .NET 4.5, included in Windows 8.1 and 10 - Windows 7 users can get it here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653

I still use it myself, so if I encounter some random API error or change I will update it, but I don't have the time to take requests or troubleshoot individual issues on individual machines - sorry.

The last few releases have been very stable, so I suspect the number of issues for individual users will be very low. Anyone experiencing issues is urged to ensure their .NET framework is up to date. If things are working fine then randomly break please completely exit the program, then browse to C: Users [username] AppData Local Torn_Tools and delete the contents of that folder, then re-open the program and try again. (note that this will reset all your settings and delete anything you may have in the Torn Tools Notepad)

Sorry, but I'm not able to provide further support or requests at the moment. Thanks.