I've been playing torn for a long time now, got into it when a friend referred me. I've gained a lot of friends in my time playing and am looking forward to another 3000 days playing :)
3000+ days playing torn
Started by Cheb [876657] Reporter on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
I've been playing torn for a long time now, got into it when a friend referred me. I've gained a lot of friends in my time playing and am looking forward to another 3000 days playing :)
Sorry, but age is not achievement.
no, you're lvl 20 who is not a level holderwhich is obvious by only having 100 awards, so technically you haven't been playing for 3000 days, your account has just existed for 3000.
Nice crowd in here, jeez.
Lol didn't realise how saying how much I've enjoyed playing pisses others off...
yeah, dont pay any attention, i just started playing again, 9 years ago when i created my acc there wasnt as many scrubbers to talk smack. Tell em to jump ;)