Is there a way to tell why you were awarded merit? I looked up and saw I had a new merit, but am unsure why.
Mertis
Started by Gravybill [2009098] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Is there a way to tell why you were awarded merit? I looked up and saw I had a new merit, but am unsure why.
Go to the awards tab. It's either your most recent medal or your most recent honor.
You can also hover over old Medals to see when they were awarded. This does not work for Honor Bars currently, but the "Recent' tab helps there.
Correct info
Thanks!