hi, any idea why i have low effectiveness on my job. I havent use drug a long time ago.
Effectiveness
Started by AgentKay [1581248] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
hi, any idea why i have low effectiveness on my job. I havent use drug a long time ago.
Probably you don't have enough working stats required for your job. I see you are an camera operator. It requires 49,500 INT and 24,750 MAN