6 replies · 1.38k views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Most-liked replies
Aeternalis[2013165]
· 1 likes · Sorry to grave dig this thread (although just 22 days old) Run you talked about the book thing. I have a "book" and I am subber. How do I use it for the item thingy?
No, suitcases don't stack. Also you use the largest suitcase you own. Think the most you can carry is 34. Airstrip plus pilot, Cumber, suitcase, 3 star cruise agency, 10 star cruise agency. (+10, +10, +4, +2, +3, +5 base)
Suitcases don't stack. 2 small suitcases will only let you carry 2 more items. Get a large suitcase to get +4 items, and get only one of them.
As for the max, let's see. 5 base + 10 from PI + 10 from Cumber X faction + 4 from suitcase + 5 from CLA = 34.
So, if you own or rent a PI with an airstrip, own a large suitcase, work in a CLA and are part of a Cumber X faction, you will be able to carry the maximum of 34 items per trip.
Theres also a book out now which lets you carry an extra 10 items on top of all of this. So the absolute max would be 44, but you can only get the book if your a subscriber and you get it for your monthly gift thing or if it spawns as a mission reward or a city find. Don't push too hard to find the book, it's a waste of time, 34 is enough in my opinion.
Thats all I can think of. If I've missed anything feel free to correct me.
Sorry to grave dig this thread (although just 22 days old) Run you talked about the book thing. I have a "book" and I am subber. How do I use it for the item thingy?
there are normal "books" which are just temporary weapons and there are the special books which have a unique name and an effect. You can only get those as a suscriber reward or find them in the mission credit shop. The books mentioned here belongs to the second category.
Also most of those books only last for a month and can only be found once
I recently received "a book". It's a temp weapon as Nokashii states, not one of the special subscriber books as those have a title and description and you'll be able to figure out what it can be used for. The book that I got, and what it sounds as you received, is nothing more than a collectible. I auctioned mine.