The title says it all (also feel free to drop your tags)
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
The title says it all (also feel free to drop your tags)
PC master race
on XB now someday maybe PC
Opted out
I never waste my time debating "Le console warz Xddd"
I own an Xbox 360 & 1, Playstation 2 and even a Sega Megadrive. Also had an ancient pc that would run old games which I spent most of my time on, so I guess you could say Ive been involved in both. Would like to set my current pc up properly to play some games but I dont have time.
i own 14 different gaming systems
ATARI 2600 would be my favorite