Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crime Sprees

Started by jimmy9 [336378] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
jimmy9 [336378]

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before but it could be something to throw into the mix for Crimes 2.0.

Crime sprees, basically the more crimes you do in a row within a short time limit, the more lucrative and risky they become.

So for example say I burn down the old warehouse once with my 2.5% hospital chance - I get $10k. However, if I successfully pulled off 5 in a row the average pay out might equal something like 20k each with the 6th attempt paying out 30k but also carrying a 25% hospital chance.

The reason I wanted to suggest this is to give more weight to using your booster CD for nerve bar replenishment, potentially you could even see people stacking nerve to go off on a 100 crime spree in some wild attempt to steal 10,000 jackets or something.

If you fail a crime or go to hospital the spree is over.